- Use the Win2k+ font, if available, in its dialogs (the same way FotoBilder does). [trivial]
- Add a $SENDTO variable to the installation language so I can add FotoBilder to the user's SendTo menu. [near-trivial]
FotoBilder changes since last release:
- Show "initializing" when starting up transfer. [link]
- Obey the "Remember Password" checkbox.
- Pop up the Login box if the user hasn't entered a username and refuse to run without one.
- Enqueue new files into running FotoBilder process instead of starting a new one. [link]
- Gallery support. Need server-side support if I'm gonna retrieve a gallery list.
Bug: FotoBilder lets me create galleries with no name ("X-FB-Gallery: name=").
Bug(?): FotoBilder galleries of the same name but in different cases should probably be the same(?). Observe my galleries: "Best Pictures Ever" and "best pictures ever".
- Installer support. Use the above-modified NSIS to install (including into SendTo menu) and uninstall properly. When you install multiple times, it overwrites the old install, so don't worry about uninstalling between releases.