* S2 core layer is making a lot of progress, both in design and implementation. Mart and I have been talking a bunch.
* You can now create multiple styles, and tweak each one.
* Galleries can now specify their style, overriding the account default.
* PicturePage URLs clicked from a GalleryPage are tagged with gallery info now. If Gallery goes away, or picture is removed from gallery, URL still works, redirecting to PicturePage without associated gallery.
* S2 pages can now set HTTP status code, in addition to content type.
I'd venture to say it's sane at this point to start make styles, though it'll be a little rough, as you hit the data structures in S2 land that aren't populated yet.
Focus for tomorrow:
* more S2 data structure population
If any HTML/CSS wizards want to start making layout templates, Mart and I can start converting them to S2.
Remember, keep your CSS stylesheet external, as S2 supports that.