March 27th, 2004

me
  • iamo

A few patches

I have a few patches here to fix some issues. Namely, one of the issues mentioned in the previous post (the user column of the user table being removed), but from the angle of removing references to it instead of removing it being deleted from the table. The fix for the other issue (the style one) identified there seems correct as well, but I did that one manually as I'm not sure of the right place for the fix on a code level though.

I've also fixed some problematic code in the group editing page which was doing some incorrect stuff to output
s by using a count variable that was being incremented (and thus never hit 0) by making it use a
tag to separate the users, which is just simpler.

Collapse )