- Allows users of the form user@host:port/path (though I can't remember if implemented actually using the port/path... hrm).
- Saves your current login information in the registry (will save multiple users in the future).
- Progress dialog when uploading (don't hit cancel... doesn't quite work yet).
- Any flicker? I hate flicker.
- I arbitrarily made the upload block size 2048 bytes, so that's how far the progress bar moves. Is that a good size?
I'll track down the crashing problem by making a version that logs everything that's going on as it does it, I guess... or maybe I could put Win98 on one of my other machines...