- Fix tab order in user dialog. ("Remember" still doesn't do anything.) [link]
- Complain early if the file is less than 10 bytes, because then we can't even send the magic. [link]
- Actually run the dialog modally over the parent window (happily, it was a minor change). [link]
- Actually use the port and path specified in a URL-style "user@host:port/path" username. [link]
- Improved error messages for errors involving advapi32.dll [Crypt*() functions], and hopefully a fix for this error: [link]
- Cancellable network requests.
Also, I bumped back the compile-time settings to Windows 95, IE 4. This means that the file open box is no longer the fancy Win2k-style (or was it 98 that introduced it?) one, but it may fix the problems for people on older versions of Windows. I don't intend to keep it this way, and I'm using this as a last resort to see if this is what's causing problems with older versions of Windows.
So again, bug reports from older Windowses are appreciated.